The piping-hot news, organic conversation, and toothsome music on Public Radio Tulsa is a feast for your ears. Now, supporting all that delicious radio just got easier, thanks to technology made possible in part by a grant from the Anne and Henry Zarrow Foundation! Introducing Monthly SUSTAINER Giving: Make your affordable monthly gift once, and your pledge will continue as long as you want.
Your Monthly Sustaining gift to Public Radio Tulsa provides a consistent, reliable source of funding for the in-depth news, intelligent conversation, and delightful music you rely on. And if you make that Monthly Sustaining gift via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your checking or savings account, all the better: You’ll never have to worry about your credit or debit card information changing or your card expiring.
But Monthly SUSTAINING memberships aren’t all that’s new! Now, when you click the red DONATE button at publicradiotulsa.org, you’ll find a brand-new webpage. With easier-to-understand instructions and fewer fields to complete, supporting exceptional journalism and breathtaking music on Public Radio Tulsa has never been quicker or easier:
- Select HOW you would like to make your donation.
- Tell us HOW MUCH you would like to give.
- Enter your information (just once!).
- Select a thank-you gift from the drop-down list, if your donation qualifies.
- NEW! Let us know why you love Public Radio Tulsa…what you’d like to see changed…or any special instructions about your gift (in honor or in memory of, etc.).
- Provide your payment information…
…and your pledge is complete! You’ll receive an email confirming your gift and can feel proud that you’ve done your part to support independent, thoughtful reporting and music!