Mar 21 Tuesday
108|Contemporary is looking for full gallery exhibition proposals. Each featured exhibition will fill our gallery, located in the heart of the Tulsa Arts District, and be seen by an average of 5,500 visitors. We are dedicating all 2024 exhibitions to Oklahoma Artists! Proposals should feature innovative contemporary craft practices and include work available for purchase.
- Must be fine craft (including basketry, ceramics, fiber, furniture (any media), glass, jewelry, metal, mixed media, paper, wood, and more.) Do NOT submit painting, drawing, or photography.
- Artwork submitted was created within the past 2 years (after 2021)
- Artist must reside in Oklahoma
Proposals should include the following to be considered:
- A minimum of 5 high-resolution (300dpi) images, either representative or preliminary sketches
- Artist(s) statement and CV
Proposal details for the exhibition, including but not limited to themes explored or overarching narratives unifying the exhibition. Proposals should be uploaded through Submittable. Click HERE to submit your exhibition!
Work of Sovereignty examines the historical and artistic struggle for Native sovereignty in Oklahoma. The exhibit features the work of more than a dozen contemporary Native artists, representing eight different tribes.
This exhibit was co-curated by Carly Treece and Dr. Dayne Riley.
This exhibition is free and open to the public.
101 Archer is open Wednesday through Saturday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mar 22 Wednesday
Mar 23 Thursday
Mar 24 Friday
Mar 25 Saturday