Carbon Monoxide Leak
Tulsa, OK – Carbon monoxide leak makes 5 ill at Okla business
TULSA, Okla. (AP) Authorities say five people at a Tulsa business have been treated for carbon monoxide exposure.
Firefighters responded to a call at Kentube about 2 p.m. Tuesday.
Emergency Medical Services Authority spokesman Chris Stevens says a 33-year-old man was transported from the scene to a hospital in serious condition. The others were treated at the scene.
Hazardous materials crews also responded to the call.
The cause of leak hasn't been determined.