Broken Arrow to Pick-Up Storm Debris
Starting August 1, the City of Broken Arrow will provide free residential brush and tree limb debris pickup for residents affected by Thursday’s storm. This applies to vegetative material only and excludes building materials and other construction debris.
Residents DO NOT need to call ahead to arrange this free pickup.
Streets and Stormwater Department crews will manage the pickup process, which will be completed in every Broken Arrow neighborhood within city limits.
Details and Instructions for Pick-up
- Residents must place brush and tree limb debris at their curb no later than July 31, 2016.
- Limbs must be cut into lengths of 8 feet or less.
- Do not cover water meters or place debris next to mail boxes.
- City crews will make one complete pass through the entire community.
- Pickup of greenwaste will take several weeks to complete and may be halted due to inclement weather or other critical responsibilities of the Streets and Stormwater Department.
- Cleanup of twigs and small branches will be the responsibility of the resident.
- Residents who wish to dispose of their own storm debris may visit the following Tulsa area drop-off locations (fees will apply).
- Waste Management Quarry Landfill, 4041 N 141th E Ave, Tulsa
- City of Tulsa Greenwaste Site, 2100 N. 145th E. Ave (brush, limbs only)
- City of Broken Arrow utility customers may schedule a special pickup by calling the Action Center, 918-258-3587. The fee ranges from $36 for a pickup of less than five cubic yards, to $75 for six to 15 cubic yards. The fee will be added to the
- Vegetative debris may be set out with the normal, twice-weekly trash pickup; however, limbs and brush must be cut into four to five-foot lengths and tied into one-foot diameter bundles. Sanitation crews will take up to 10 trash bags and/or bundles per pickup during this period.