Public Radio Underwriting Works!
Underwriting programming on Public Radio Tulsa is a powerful way to have your enterprise make a clear on-air statement about your commitment to noncommercial broadcasting.
It's also good business.
Underwriting statements that air on Public Radio 89.5 KWGS FM and Classical 88.7 KWTU FM reach highly educated, inquisitive, affluent listeners...listeners who are more likely to travel, be tech-savvy, and be business and civic leaders.
Here are some of the professional services, non-profits, and commercial enterprises who have added underwriting on Public Radio to their marketing mix:
- Arts and Humanities Council of Tulsa www.ahha.org
- Barrow & Grimm Law Firm www.barrowgrimm.com
- The bART Center for Music www.thebart.org
- BOK Financial www.bankofoklahoma.com
- Brookside Blooms https://brooksideblooms.net
- Chamber Music Tulsa www.chambermusictulsa.org
- Cherokee Art Market www.cherokeeartmarket.com
- Crystal Bridges Museum www.crystalbridges.org
- Donald Jackson UBS www.financialservicesinc.ubs.com/fa/donaldrjackson
- Gathering Place https://www.gatheringplace.org
- Garden Deva https://gardendeva.com
- Gilcrease Museum www.gilcrease.utulsa.edu
- Heartwood Commons https://www.heartwoodcommonstulsa.com/
- INCOG www.incog.org
- Ihloff Salon and Day Spa www.ihloffspa.com
- Kirk Van Valkenburgh with The Meridian Group email@example.com
- Laffa Medi-Eastern Restaurant www.laffatulsa.com
- Meals on Wheels https://www.mealsonwheelstulsa.org
- MODUS https://www.modustulsa.org/volunteer
- Ninde Funeral Home https://ninde.com
- OK 529 https://www.ok4saving.org
- Oklahomans for Equality www.okeq.org
- OU School of Medicine www.ou.edu/content/tulsa/communitymedicine
- Philbrook Museum www.philbrook.org
- Purple Glaze www.purpleglazestudio.com
- Saint Francis www.saintfrancis.com
- Saint Simeons www.saintsimeons.org
- Shining Honor Project https://www.shininghonor.org
- Signature Symphony at TCC www.signaturesymphony.org
- Southwood Landscape & Garden www.southwoodgardencenter.com
- TARE https://www.cityoftulsa.org/government/departments/streets-and-stormwater/refuse-recycling/tulsa-authority-for-the-recovery-of-energy/
- TIAA-CREF www.tiaa-cref.org/public
- Tulsa Ballet www.tulsaballet.org
- Tulsa Botanic Garden www.tulsabotanic.org
- Tulsa Habitat for Humanity www.tulsahabitat.org
- Tulsa Opera www.tulsaopera.com
- Tulsa Symphony www.tulsasymphony.org
- Tulsa Zoo www.tulsazoo.org
- Warren Eye Clinic www.warreneye.com
And best of all, your on-the-air underwriting dollars provide significant funding for Public Radio 89.5 KWGS FM and Classical 88.7 KWTU FM, supporting the finest news, information, conversation, and music available anywhere in northeastern Oklahoma.
Wayne Blackmon, our underwriting specialist, can send you an information packet with prices, coverage area maps, audience information and answer your questions by phone (1-918-521-6900) or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.