No job openings at this time.
Public Radio Tulsa Governing Board
The PRT Governing Board meets in Collins Hall on The University of Tulsa Campus.
Public Radio Tulsa Community Advisory Board
- Roger Blais, Kimberly Johnson, Bill Major, Ron Predl, Margaret Schulte, Glenda Silvey, Francisco Trevino
- The next meeting of the Public Radio Tulsa Community Advisory Board will take place, Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. in the Heritage Room in Collins Hall, 800 S Tucker Drive, on the University of Tulsa campus. The public is invited to attend.
EEO and FCC Public File
- Our EEO Public File Report can be viewed here.
- KWGS Online Public File can be viewed here.
- KWTU Online Public File can be viewed here.
Corporation for Public Broadcasting Public File
- KWGS and KWTU 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- KWGS and KWTU 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- KWGS and KWTU 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- KWGS and KWTU 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- KWTS and KWTU 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- Local Content and Services Report 2018
- CPB Annual Financial Report 2018
Compensation of Public Radio Tulsa Executive Management
- Rich Fisher, General Manager $76,000
Public Radio Tulsa subscribes to: