- Please submit a cover letter, résumé, and contact information for three references to: The University of Tulsa, Office of Human Resources, 800 S Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104 or submit online at: utulsa.edu/job-application. The review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
The Public Radio Tulsa Governing Board consists of the officers of The University of Tulsa.
- Janet Levit, Interim President, Tracy Manly Interim Provost, John Bury CFO, Kayla Hale, VP for Institutional Advancement, Michael Thesenvitz, Controller
The PRT Governing Board meets in Collins Hall on The University of Tulsa Campus.
Public Radio Tulsa Community Advisory Board
- Roger Blais, Kimberly Johnson, Bill Major, Ron Predl, Margaret Schulte, Glenda Silvey, Francisco Trevino
- The next meeting of the Public Radio Tulsa Community Advisory Board will take place, Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. in the Heritage Room in Collins Hall, 800 S Tucker Drive, on the University of Tulsa campus. The public is invited to attend.
EEO and FCC Public File
- Our EEO Public File Report can be viewed here.
- KWGS Online Public File can be viewed here.
- KWTU Online Public File can be viewed here.
Corporation for Public Broadcasting Public File
- KWGS and KWTU 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- KWGS and KWTU 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- KWGS and KWTU 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- KWGS and KWTU 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- KWTS and KWTU 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- Local Content and Services Report 2018
- CPB Annual Financial Report 2018
Public Radio Tulsa Executive Management
- Rich Fisher, General Manager
Public Radio Tulsa subscribes to: