- NWS says Tornado first touched down 2.6 miles southwest of Turley in Osage County.
- The Mayor will tour the damage area near 46th North and MLK this morning.
- Four schools have called off classes today because of related damage: McLain Jr and Senior High, Penn and Monroe Elementary schools.
- Streets are sealed off around 46th and North Peoria because of damage.
- PSO is working on the power issues. Hopes to have everyone back on line late today.
- The National Weather Service will do a damage assessment today to determine the size and power of the tornado.